When it comes to your contracting business, sales coaching is the key to driving phenomenal sales.
But, how can you effectively coach sales without a repeatable-documented selling system to train Techs how to do sales the right way? The answer is you can’t.
The Tech selling system I teach has five steps. Each step needs to be taught and demonstrated in a certain order because one step builds on the other. If you skip steps, the system falls apart and sales suffer, as does customer satisfaction, a lose-lose scenario that can be avoided!
The five steps are:
- Open the Call the Right Way
- Gain Permission to Survey the Premises So Nothing is Missed
- Price the Work That You’re Recommending Correctly
- Present the Menu With What Must Be Done and Extras Worth Considering
- Write the Kind of Work Order that Gets Signed
Documenting this sales system has been documented and training your techs on it is only half the battle, however. To gain traction and build a good sales culture over time you will also need to provide never-ending sales coaching for it.